We are Za Pearl Events we would like to introduce you to a very important conference – Prepare for a Better
The event will assist people to gain Financial Stability, which open doors. The conference will include Financial Experts and Dynamic Speakers and cover all financial topics for attendees. There will be Great networking opportunities and a host of educational tools for any career that a person would like to learn and start. The event promises to provide powerful energy, a vibrant light and create a new vision for a positive financial future.
The conference is scheduled to take place in cities around the U.S. They include 3/19 Orlando, FL, 4/9, Atlanta, GA 4/16 Dallas, TX, 5/7 Chicago, IL, 5/21 Philadelphia, PA, 6/4 Boston, MA, 6/11 Washington, D.C. 6/25 Los Angeles, CA, and 7/8 Houston, TX. This will focus on preparing participants for a future that can withstand the unexpected economic turbulence that has been experienced during the recent Great Recession. There has already been a great deal of interest generated, and we expect a large participation.
In appreciation for your support, we will feature your company in our Program Booklet as a supporting contributor as well as on all other promotional materials and social media channels.
For more information about the Prepare for a Better Financial Stability conference, please call us at 212-419-4908, 888-834-9374 or email us at email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you and will welcome both your support and your involvement!
Hotels for Preparing for a Better Financial Future Conference 2016
TO BE ANNOUNCED
Here are a few of the speakers
Chef David Catapano
Target Market Cont.
We ARE Expecting 100 or more attendees. Target Market Demographics College Educated and/or Certified, Professionals and/or Business Owners Ages 25 to 54 Passionate about having their own business Very active in their local communities Influential in their areas of expertise.
The market is poised for an upsurge of financial education participation by consumers.
• According to the 2015 Financial Literacy Survey for the National Foundation for Credit Counseling and NerdWallet.
• 70% of Americans are currently worried about their personal finances. 33% of consumers carry credit card balances from month to month
• 60% of consumers continue to spend without a budget and 24% are not paying their bills on time
• 28% of Americans are worried that they do not have enough savings for retirement.
• 75% agree that they would benefit from advice and answers to everyday financial questions from a professional.
• Other statistics confirm the growing need for and interest in financial education ranging from millennials to baby boomers:
• 57% of American adults—approximately 138 million— are struggling financially
• 20% of Americans spend more than they make.
• 60% of don’t have a rainy day fund.
• 54% of millennials say debt is their “biggest financial concern.”
• Millennials, as a generation, have a larger delinquency rate on their bills compared to all other ages.
• Today, more than 40 million people in the United States are 65 and older, a number expected to more than double by 2050, many of which have inadequate retirement savings There’s a $6.6 trillion gap between the pensions and retirement savings of U.S. households and what they should have to maintain their living standards in retirement, and 41% of baby boomers expect their standard of living to decrease in retirement.
• In December 2013, 19% of all homes owed at least 25% more on their mortgage than the home was worth.
• Wages for nearly all Americans have been stagnant for more than 30 years.
Welcome to our Preparing for a Better Financial Future Conference. By acquiring knowledge this event will assist you to gain Financial Stability that open doors. We have dynamic speakers covering all financial topics for attendees. There will be Great networking opportunities and a host of educational tools for any career you would like to learn & start. Come and join us you will be filled with powerful energy, a vibrant light and create a new vision for your future
Preparing For a Better Financial Future Financial Stability Opens Doors
The Purpose of this event is to prepare the public about being financially stable in a down economy. By helping them to overcome negative boundaries that get in the way of achieving great success. This event is also designed to strengthen and revive the public who lost their way and sense of hope based on the economy. Many people dreamed of owning businesses, homes and gaining more wealth now their dream are at a halt. The conference offers unique networking opportunities to meet inspiring people who need to regain their financial health for the future. As a Business Owner, Homeowner, Teacher, Firefighter, or Community Leader prepare to be motivated, build confidence, and have your mind sharpened! We will have great, dynamic speakers who will empower you to think, create and see your life move in a new direction!
The Conference includes networking opportunities, 3 main sessions, Q&A, meals, reception, mini booth showcases that includes vendor booths, and we are hosting contest and games. We are giving free tickets away to whomever promotes the most with our Conference hashtag. Also we are giving $100 Gift Cards, free trip getaways, and other prizes.
We are an Event planning company we put on one of the Best Corporate Events in NY. We have an awesome staff that provides great service, excellent professionalism and create spectacular events. Our events have a wide range from Conferences, Company Barbeques, Meetings, Workshops, Community Outings, Seminars and the rest goes on.
We have a wonderful team of Vendors who gives our events a special touch. We have Corporate Social Events that benefit the community, on how being informed with worldly causes that plays a major role in everyday life. Also we are an Event planning company who travels and offer services in New York, the US and International.
IT’S A WIN-WIN FOR ALL
Sponsoring Preparing For a Better Financial Future event provides you the unique opportunity to connect with Business Entrepreneurs and Business Owners build brand awareness and show your company’s support of an important cause: Business Entrepreneurs Each event reaches a different audience segment and provides a fun, entertaining and engaging way for you to “Surprise” attendees, vendors and employees. Feel good about supporting influential Entrepreneurs, Businesses, and enjoy an unforgettable weekend!
WE’LL FIND THE BEST FIT
Are you looking for an opportunity to become part of one of the biggest events of the year? Are you looking to put your company’s name in front of hundreds of Business Entrepreneurs and Business Owners! Do you want to show your employees and investors your dedication to the community? Consider a sponsorship. More in the mood for an intimate networking opportunity? Looking for a one-of-a-kind experience to make a big impression? Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
If you want to be part of an Exciting, Learning, & powerful weekend, then sponsorship is for you! Get your name in front of Business entrepreneurs & professionals, reward your employees and show your clients how cool you really are. Associate your name with Business Entrepreneurs, while supporting businesses Owners and receive long-term recognition when you sponsor an Exhibitor at vendor booth showcase.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE ... and have fun doing it
We are Climbing to the top to reach Financial Health that can turn into success. By being apart of this conference will give us the confidence we need to achieve greater goals for our future.